Skip to main content

Peer reflective journal from8 to 23/2/21

 Peer teaching starts from 8 to 23 feb 2021

I held 15 teaching completed within these days ...

I took different topic at Google meet

Different aids sucha s chart ppt video and blackboard used

For completion of 15 teaching we  also took classes at Saturday and Sunday within the two groups

Different link were provided 

After my online school teaching I also took

Peer teaching ....

......

Due to pandemic period peerteaching is possible through online also.

They also act as students. ...

I felt like I am with small kids 

Great experience for me...☺☺☺



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly journal of online school teaching

  4th sem internship start a from 8 to 24..... Day 1 to 6 ..... 8 /02/2021 to 13/02/2021.. I want to take online class in Google meet . I had 2 session in morning...7.30 to 8.00 and 8.30 to 9.00... for the classes 8 ( A, B,C and D)..  15 days of teaching should be completed at these days.. Chapter for the session was the blanket of the earth and social group and social control.. I used ppt chart and activities for the class . I include major points for explaining the content ... they also easily responded and DiD their activity well and I also gave time to  explaining the answers of them... I also include different pictures of topic... From day 1 to day 6 I completed portion of 8A the topic completed dustparticles and at 8 b  till secondary group..

Project viva

 

Team atlantis