Skip to main content

Weekly journal from 18/2 to 23/2/21

 From day 18/2/21 to 23/2/21

With the session startsfrom 8 b and 8d class with chapter social group and social control 

With the sub topic how social control carried out ... I showed the some pictures of easily responded. .. they also did their activity very well...

In 19/2..... due to some arrangementthe early morning session starts at 7.00 to 7.30 and 

8.00 to 8.30 for 8d class .. for the session I have poster regarding the ozone layer...

They draw and send through presentation at meet....

I also appreciated to all for did their great job....


On 20/2....was held at Saturday  at 7.00 clock at 8 b and 8d continues with the topic...

22/2/21... I completed all portion within these days  so combined 8a and 8c and 8b and 8d....

I completed portion with this day....

And also informed to 8 a students for achievement test .....

On 23/2/21 I conducted exam at morning session through Google forms.... and conscientization programme at 8 b students bases on exam stress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly journal of online school teaching

  4th sem internship start a from 8 to 24..... Day 1 to 6 ..... 8 /02/2021 to 13/02/2021.. I want to take online class in Google meet . I had 2 session in morning...7.30 to 8.00 and 8.30 to 9.00... for the classes 8 ( A, B,C and D)..  15 days of teaching should be completed at these days.. Chapter for the session was the blanket of the earth and social group and social control.. I used ppt chart and activities for the class . I include major points for explaining the content ... they also easily responded and DiD their activity well and I also gave time to  explaining the answers of them... I also include different pictures of topic... From day 1 to day 6 I completed portion of 8A the topic completed dustparticles and at 8 b  till secondary group..

Project viva

 

Team atlantis